Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turkey mozzarella meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey mozzarella meatballs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients for Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs:
- Provide 1 lb – ground turkey.
- Give 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 – egg.
- Need 1 tbsp – ricotta cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each of garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Need 1 for shallot minced.
- Need 2 – garlic cloves minced.
- Give 2 tbsp of milk.
- Need 1 PKG mozzarella pearls.
Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs step by step:
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, except for mozzarella. best to use your hands to get all seasonings mixed in..
- Roll in your hands to form 1inch balls, poke a hole in with your finger and put mozzarella inside, shape again so mozzarella is in the middle of the ball. Should make around 24 meatballs.
- On a greased baking sheet, line meatballs up. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 min..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey mozzarella meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!