Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole.
How are you currently at the moment ?, I expect you’re effectively and constantly cheerful. through this web site I am going to introduce the recipe for cooking Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, would make all of your household and friends You like it probably.
Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of supplies that exist around you effortlessly, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole dishes that you simply make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s task this low carb almond flour chicken pot pie casserole formula with 18 components which are undoubtedly easy to have, and we have to process them at the very least through 8 measures. You should expend a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Composition of Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole:
- Provide – pie crust.
- You need 2 cup almond flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Require 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Require 1 of egg.
- Prepare for pot pie ingredients.
- Require 1 lb for chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – pepper.
- Provide 2 packages for frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn).
- Prepare 1/4 cup – sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3/4 cup – chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of sage.
- Give 1 of rosemary.
- Need 1 of basil.
- Provide 12 oz – Jar of Heinz fat free chicken gravy.
- Require 2 tbsp butter (optional).
Low Carb Almond Flour Chicken Pot Pie Casserole step by step:
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease 9×13 casserole dish..
- Mix almond flour, coconut oil, salt, parmesan cheese and egg together until it forms a doughy texture..
- Cook chicken breasts in one pan with 2 tbsp olive oil and frozen veggies in a larger skillet with 2 tbsp of olive oil..
- While chicken is cooking, take almond flour dough and press into the bottom of the casserole dish covering the whole bottom..
- Add mushrooms, seasonings and chicken broth to veggies. Add butter for taste and thickening (optional) Simmer and stir.
- Continue to cook chicken until done. Remove chicken and shred or cut into smaller chunks..
- Add chicken and chicken gravy to the veggies. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Pour pot pie ingredients into casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes. The crust will be more moist and less crispy when done. But still gives a nice hearty flavor..
Alright, above provides discussed briefly about causeing this to be low carb almond flour chicken pot pie casserole recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your know-how inside the culinary world. if you want to save our internet site address inside your browser, in order that anytime there’s a different menus of dishes, you may get the presented data. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂