Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter choc chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter choc chip cookies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition – Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 100 g caster sugar.
- Provide 125 g for peanut butter.
- Need 50 g for dairy free spread.
- You need 1 tablespoon dairy free milk.
- Require 90 g for gluten free plain flour.
- You need 75 g dairy free chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookies process:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Line a baking sheet with parchment paper Whisk together the caster sugar, peanut butter and dairy free spread Stir in the gluten free flour and dairy free milk until you have a cookie dough ball Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide into 8 balls and place on the baking sheet Flatten into round cookies, I do this using the base of a tumbler Bake in the oven for 15 minutes Allow to cool on the baking sheet.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food peanut butter choc chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!