Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets. Definitely a confidence building beginners dish for the up and coming cook! I swear, this recipe is easy and literally foolproof.
Rub garlic butter on salmon fillets. (Preferably both sides to get more robust roasted butter flavor.) Place salmon fillets in between asparagus as shown in the pictures. Keeping it simple, Graham Campbell serves salmon with asparagus spears and crispy onion rings in this salmon with hollandaise recipe. Salmon is an oily fish, making it perfect for steam cooking – which allows you to heighten the delicate flavour of the fish without using excess oil or butter.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets. Definitely a confidence building beginners dish for the up and coming cook! I swear, this recipe is easy and literally foolproof.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients for Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Require – ● For The Asparagus.
- Need 2 Pounds for Fresh Asparagus.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- Require 1/4 Cup – Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Need 1 tbsp – Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare to taste for Sea Salt.
- You need ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Packets Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- Require 2 Cups – Whole Milk.
- Need 1/2 Cup for Butter.
- Require – ● For The Salmon.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- You need 1/2 for Lemon Juiced.
- Provide Dash for Lemon Pepper.
- Give Dash of Sea Salt.
- Need Dash – Dried Chives.
- Prepare for ● For The Garnishments.
- You need for Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Give for Fresh Parsley.
Put potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Lightly coat the salmon with a drizzle of olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place the salmon skin side up in a large skillet on medium-high heat. What I like more about this recipe is that it includes my favorite veg, asparagus.
Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets making process:
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
Drizzle asparagus with oil and season with salt and pepper. Fry the salmon briefly over high heat in a coated pan with a little clarified butter, then place on a plate and place in the oven. Remove the stainless steel bowl from the oven. Pour the egg yolks into the preheated beating bowl, let the stirrer run at a high speed with the beater, slowly add the prepared reduction. Definitely a confidence building beginners dish for the up and coming cook!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!